Friday, January 29, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
I met Carol Duvall at this past weekend's craft fair.... That was fun there were a lot of crafting personalities there, but the one "queen" of crafting I really wanted to meet was Carol Duvall...and I was pleasently pleased at how nice she was in person and friendly. I so miss her craft shows and used to watch them all the time. I loved her ideas and felt like I was always working right along side of her as she presented her fans with new ideas and great crafts. Also I was excited to hear that there is a new "network" online opening for all us crafters, be sure to go check it out... http://www.icraftnetwork.com/ it is still under construction but if you email email@example.com you will be alerted when it offically opens and new ideas. :)
Debbie Stoller was also there but I missed her times in her booth, craftster was there too, one of my favorite stopping places to get ideas. :)
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
My back yard
Posted by DaCraftyLady at 1:40 PM
Hence the designation "789."
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Friday, January 08, 2010
Sunday, January 03, 2010
The many perks of getting past 50, moving in on 60 or even plunging towards 70! --
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run--anywhere.
4. People call at 9 pm and ask, did I wake you?
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won't wear out.
8. You can eat supper at 4 pm.
9. You can live without sex but not your glasses.
10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
13. You sing along with elevator music.
14. Your eyes won't get much worse.
15 . Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
18. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
19. You can't remember who sent you this list.
Forward this to every one you can remember right now!
And Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. LOL.....