About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Monday, May 03, 2010

Oh Ouch!!! Why???? And Spagetti Monster Fun!! and My Favorite Dance Scenes!!!

A publicity stunt celebrating the upcoming Olympic games in Beijing leaves 2008 needles in Dr. Wei Sheng’s head as well as a few hundred in his shoulder (just for kicks). When you’re already in the Guinness Book of World Records for sticking needles into your head, there is little you can do besides stick more needles in your head to attempt to break your own record. Dr. Wei Sheng!! Ouch I don't like needles and this would really bother me!!!


I love this "Flying Spagetti Monster" gift! What a great idea that Katherinas  had. Wouldn't a child just adore this? Here is the pattern to this cool and wacky gift!!! 



And wow it sure looks like this scupture that is in San Francisco Legion of Honor
The artist is Chihuly.
 
I also had to share a non crafty item, that is some of my favorite dance scenes....I love the music and the feelings the scene give you!! Makes you want to take up dance lessons... :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




True Lies is so Sexy!



And who can out do with Al Pacheno...yummy!!



And I adore Richard Gere with Jennifer Lopez...wow!!!



And I loved this ending of the Flashdance dance scene!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...