About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Thursday, June 16, 2011

"Etsy Spotlights!!!" A new Monthly Post

I've decided to add a special monthly post called "Etsy Spotlights"

                                  What is it you ask?

      Well it is a "spotlight" of one Esty shop a month that is creative, immaginative, and has some interesting and unique "eye candy" for you to browse around and buy. Some people that do not have an Etsy shop but have a crafting URL where you sell your "handicrafts" are welcome too!!


So in order for me to get to know you and "spotlight" you, be sure to comment here and send me an email telling me a little about your shop, what's unique about your crafts, how you got started, what inspires you, and anything else you feel will attract buyers to your store.

Each month I will post about 1 store and keep a link to you on my sidebar for my visitors to hop over to your place. And be sure to let me know if you will be offering any "specials" if they mention they found you at "Etsy Spotlights".




I also want to hear back from you if you received any more traffic because of your "spotlight" appearence on PBDesigns. :)

Looking forward to meeting all you Etsy sellers!!! July 1st will be my first post so leave your comments today and be sure to "follow" PBDesigns.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...