About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Friday, June 08, 2007

WIP National Knit in Public Day


Guess what is happening????? KIP day is tomorrow Saturday June 9th. Remember to take your knitting and crocheting in public Saturday the 9th everyone!!! Beware though you might run into some "muggles" on that day.I am off on a field day yarn shop browsing with my local group Stitch N' Chicks of Long Beach and I am going to bring my knitting with me to show and do at our lunch break. A great project to take along to knit would be the HP hat that the Charmed Knits-Along blog does. Get the official HP beanie pattern to knit. Go to Amazon for the new HP Charmed Knits book it's on sale now. I can not wwait to start mine and I hope to get the book soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...