About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Friday, February 01, 2008

Tour My House's Photo Gallery





I love framed photos and great meaningful sayings. This is one of my favorites about the "Sand dollar" Be sure to enlage it and read it.


Remember the mirror that DH needed to put up, well its up, yeah and it looks great!!!
My neice made me this old post card collage, it depics where I have lived,


vacation annually, and where I was born. It was a terrific present and I cherish it... My music box and trinket collection. I love musical things.....some are very old, some given to me by friends and family, and some I have found in antique stores, estate sales, and even a garage sale especially when I visit my sis in upstate NY.

The two girls dancing above, was a gift from a very good friend of mine.

The yellow duck is the cutest and I found him while visiting my cuz in Kansas City, MO. It actually plays singing in the rain.. :)


The old firetruck I got in Yosemite and the horse cream colored box was a gift from a work friend.


The photos are ones I have taken on trips and framed.

Except this one was actually painted by a local artist and is of one of the local beaches. Can you guess which one?

The next one is of course from our favorite annual family camping spot, Bass Lake.

The next one is from St Thomas in the Virgin Islands, where DH and I went on a cruise...was one of the prettiest places ever.
This beautiful row of Eucaliptus trees is in Morro Bay and is the prettiest pathway almost like a painting.
The sunset is from Florida on one of our visits there. It was off the beach on Treasure Island near Tampa.

Lastly is the best of all, my family gallery. They are all in Sepia tone and several generations of my family. Thanks for visiting my photo gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...