About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Look What I Found at the Pond side and More???



This is the angel a good friend of mine gave me last year on my Birthday...Isn't she just beautiful. And if you can hear the sound of my pond falls over the music playing then you know why I spend most of my day out there... I put her over my pond to watch over it. Her wings move when the sin hits her...just so pretty and soothing...


Here is an Oreo cookie I found at an Estate sale over the wekend....I am going to use it to hold goodies in my sewing room. I love oreo cookies..don't you?



These little guys I got at a garage sale and they are to hang up on my net in the back patio...they are real and will look great there with all the shells...they are a little harder to see in this photo but there are a lot of sea shells on the net


This vase was hand painted and I just fell in love with it.



I watched this movie over the weekend. And I loved it, even though it was a bit sad, but then I love Will Smith....I highly recommend it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...