About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Aftert he 4th and Back into the Swing of Things


We had a wonderful time at our cabin in Big Bear. It is always so much fun to go up there. I love listening to the wind blow through the pines. It builds up and "swishes" through sounding like a waterfalls. :)
Oh the pic is me at my local "Summer Yarn Exchange" party with my crochet/knit group from the 19th of June. IT was so much fun and lots of goodies. This is the loot I won. All kinds of materials to make tons of scrunchies with beads,sequins, flowers, and lots more...yummy!!
Anyways I finished my "kitchen" items for my swap partner in the "All Around the House" swap. I made her a pot holder, since she said she was out of them and I also made her a matching srubber. I like to make them they are fun and so handy.

Now I have to mail out my July swaps and get to work on Beelicious' apron, I am so glad I am a partner with her, for the "Halloween" apron swap. I am wondering what I should make???? I really like Halloween and making an apron should be lots of fun especially designing it in that theme... :)

I also need to get myself in gear and finish some of my WIP that are scattered all over the place....wow....time flies. I am now entering the LA County Fair and need to get those items going too....too much to do...I do have a few items finished for the November craft fair that will be here before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...