About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Monday, March 01, 2010

Puzzles and Thrift Store Finds

I love my local thrift store they have wonderful items and I can spend so many hours there just wandering...here are some of my lovely finds, I have an apple necklace that matches these cute earrings perfectly...

This beautiful bax I got free with the frequent buyer card they give you. :) lucky me....it had a little scratch in the front that I touched up with a black marker...worked great!!!

All of these beads will work terrific on other items I want to make.. :) I just take them apart and Voila I have unique beads...
This hat is brand new and all crocheted and although you cannot see it there are sparkles throughtout the stitches.  Really a terrific buy....This really colorful bracelet is for me...I love how it has hidden yellow beads between the shells that are all colored. :)
The bowl is plastic and perfect for my buttons.  I am doing my jogsaw puzzles again and this was a hard one 1000 pieces..but it turned out great!!!Doesn't it really look like the light is shining?? Weird huh???  And this one is easier with bigger pieces and more color...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...