About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lunch, Projects, and RR Scarf

I went to lunch today with a new friend and she took me to this quaint little cafe in the "shore" area. It was called "The Potholder" how cute is that? :) We chatted up a storm, and before we left she took me on a tour of her 1920s house...really adorable layout, she has tons of goodies, vintage, chic, country and comfortable....but I was really impressed with a little area she added to her living room where she put in a fireplace and two window seats, then she covered a huge square coffee table with beauticful flowered material...very cozy...made me want to sit and grab a book or my crochet... :) I had a great afternoon...I am making a RR scarf for my crochet group and all we do is make about 10" and then pass it on this is my 10" and my journal that goes with my scarf for each person to note their progress when they crochet or knit it...
then I have been working on red, white, and blue dining room items to send to my partner in the "All Around the House" swap this month. I made a table mat, napkin rings, and napkins. I have 3 more napkins to make...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time with a new friend. And you've been very busy creating wonderful things.
    Take care and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...