About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Friday, June 26, 2009

Who Sells on EBay?






























Ok I have been dabling on Ebay for a few years now and I do ok....????I posted a few of my selling items. Be sure and scroll down and check out my sheep buttons, aren't they the cutest? I have more kinds so be sure and ask .... I love the little rag dolls....so cute...I mean I sell and then sometimes I don't...it all depends on the item, no not really it depends on the mood of the buyers. It is a "hit and miss" type of selling. You can list several of the same items and some of them will sell and some won't.





The big downfall with this is the fact that you are charged whether they sell or not, so some of your profit is eaten up with these costs on the items you list that don't sell... I have not found a way to get around this, but alas I still sell because sometimes I do well...







Now since the summer is my time with "no work" since school is out I am back to listing my items again. I have a ton of inventory I need to move....


Does anyone out there know of an easier way?????????????















Ebay has no competition to say of...I mean it is the most widely used marketplace for those "garage sale" type items that most of us have. You know the items we absolutely cannot part with but know we need to sell....














Well check out some of my items .... I am "country-debbb" and I just started listing...I sell "shabby chic" and crafting items, clothes, and anything else that grabs me... I call my store "2nds" Treasures Again and I try to hit the estate sales and pick up the unusal and the best looking items, and something I think will interest you the buyer...if you want to find something, snd me an email and I may have it in my stash of items to yet be posted....always willing to help out....I also have a ton of handmade items so be sure to check out my Etsy and my store [temp under construction] because there is some cute things there too..... I have a ton of quilting books and crossstitch books and wood crafts..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...