One of my visits to an online friend Crocheting My Worsted the net I ran across this cute list of things that can happen to us as we approach our senior years....
The many perks of getting past 50, moving in on 60 or even plunging towards 70! --
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run--anywhere.
4. People call at 9 pm and ask, did I wake you?
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won't wear out.
8. You can eat supper at 4 pm.
9. You can live without sex but not your glasses.
10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
13. You sing along with elevator music.
14. Your eyes won't get much worse.
15 . Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
18. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
19. You can't remember who sent you this list.
Forward this to every one you can remember right now!
And Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. LOL.....
Fuzzy Chicks and Red Roses - Our roses are blooming like crazy! And fuzzy chicks are trying to make things more fun in the lanai. It's hard to imagine 'fun' right now because I've m...
1 day ago