- Get out and take a brisk walk ....its great for your health especially your heart
- make a new craft...I love this place for finding fun things to do
- take out one of your hobbies, knitting, crocheting, quilting, sewing, scrapbooking, anything you love to do and work on it, but limit your time so that it doesn't consume your entire day, that way you have fun and yet have time for doing other things during the day
- clean out one of those closets that are haunting you...I have several. :(
- mop the floor then go to lunch with a friend or two, maybe go to a restuarant you have been longing to go to its a great time to catch up on all the gossip
- get out the bike and wipe off the cobwebs and take a little ride around the neighborhood, that of course is for the people that live in torerable weather states, for others that do not, maybe you could build a snowman and enjoy your talents with decorating him in all the right trimmings. :)
- bake some chocolate chip cookies and curl up with a warm lapghan in front of your fireplace or stick in one of those fireplace cds and read a good book that you have been putting off because of not enough time
- reorganize your kitchen cupboards adding some great new shelf liner paper
- replant and fertilize those inside plants that are looking a little droopy
- grab a friend or sister and go to your local home improvement store and check out the new lawn furniture and bar b ques for upcoming springtime, maybe even some great plants and get a new inside one for one of those bright windows it is never too early to start planning for the spring or get a new hanger [do people still hang plants?] and add a new one to one of those empty corners and enjoy the benefits plants give to us. Did you know that plants purify the air, they are not only pleasing to look at but they help us breathe too!
Texas Longhorns in Florida? - I saved this photo of an Anhinga that I took at Rainbow Springs last month. I thought he needed a special post just for him. (no ducks, hawks or goldfinch...
1 day ago