About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Making Hats

I decided to decorate some hats and design them for my shop....I had fun and they turned out really great!!! Some of them I put charms on and others butterflys and lady bugs....:)








I think the colors really set them off....












This was a wicker box I out together....I was on a flower craze....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debb, thanks for stopping at my place...I'm here w/my morning coffee parusing the neighborhood and catching up with the ladies...click on the playlist button it will take you there and you can pick whatever you want to listen to by typing in the search box, there isn't much choice for the chimes, they are nice arn't they? Come visit again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...these hats are lovely....so ladylike....and they keep the sun off you...perfect for beach combing..if one lived near the beach...I do not :( ah, but that is what dreams are made of no?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...