About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crochet Retreat in the Mountains!!!

Wow this is a really unusual outfit!!!
Ok we went up to the mts and had a ball there were four of us this year and we even got to take a boat ride!!! I love it up there and the gals did too!!! :)

This woodpecker visited us

This place was built around the rocks and right in the middle of the house is a huge rock look closely
out in the yard crocheting
fudge attack!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Debb! This looks wonderful, and I'm wishing I could have come along too!... but I don't know. That candy shop looked like Heaven! You may have had to drag me out of there, kicking and screaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...it is true I had a hard time leaving too...it was lots of fun, you're welcome any tim. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...