About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Spiders and Lizards and Crochet, Oh My!!!

This little moth landed on my flowers next to the pond so I captured a shot of him. :) I have been busy with bead garland for Christmas and decided I love making it, it is really easy, just buy some prestrung beads at the $1 store and cut them to make them a strand, starting at one end attach and sc, ch 4 and sc between each bead to end, then ch 1 turn, sc in sc, then 6 sc in the ch 4 space, that makes the ruffle, then sc in the sc, to end, you can change color for the last row or leave it all one color like I did with the blue beads, otherwise, change to your contrasting color and sc in each sc across. That's it...and if you want to make it longer you just attach another one by sc and continue with the pattern. Then use about an 8" strand of yarn and make a ties loop at the ends to be able to hang it on your tree, aound your house, or anywhere. I even made one that is a necklace... :) Fun!!!!

Now this is my g-son he just turned 14 and is taller than me now. He shot up this year like a sprout!!! Th group of us standing by the pond in the park for our annual picnic last Saturday it was a great day and lots of fun...we had KFC and carrot cake...yummy!!! My lizard friend came for a visit in the yard.. :)
And this spider is taking up home over my pond, he is actually pretty...and I don't like spiders.. :(
The cup holder with crochet trim I made is easy to do, I have the directions here ....

My Yellow flowers bloomed this year too!!!
Going in my shop soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...