Happy New Year All!!!
- have some friends over for a crafting slumber party, make popcorn knit, crochet, tell stories and watch a good movie
- work on more WIP, put them in order and when I am done with one go onto the next that is in line to do, that way I won't be searching if I put them an order to do, finish at least one a month
- Read at least one new novel each month and conmdense my library
- take out my patterns for my magazines that I like and put them in my file cabinet so when I am looking to do something I can find it easier than searching through all the mbooks and magazines, for books I will make copies and then put the books away
- organize my buttons by color, size, and theme, so that I can find them when looking to add to one of my projects
- join TOPS, and get motivated and meet some new friends wanting to lose weight and eat healthier
- start WW and try to lose at least 20 lbs over the year [always got to have a weight loss, :)]
- try a new recipe monthly and then share it with friends and family
- make more gifts for family and friends using up my stash of supplies and yarn
- Walk at least 20 minutes a day 4-6 times a week
- join a dance lesson group to learn how to Tango and Waltz, I hav elaways wanted to do this and always procrastinate on joining
- sort through my closet and jewelry and rotate out and make room to add new designs
- take some of my older clothing items and crochet some trim on them to change their look
- learn to make knitting cables as I have always wnated to learn and never have made the plunge
- make more cards to send instead of buying them, start on Valentine cards, I love handmade cards they have so much personality and fun to make. :), add a recipe or pattern or poem or craft idea when sending along with a scratch off ticket for fun!
So I am going to print this out and hang it up on my refrigerator and craft peg board to remind me to it..... What's your goals for 2011???? Be sure to Link to me and leave a comment so I can hop over and read yours too.....let's see how many bloggers can join in....