About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A New Blog Heading and The Easter Bunny

As you can see I designed a new header for my blog. :) The photos are all ones that I have taken. Point Breeze Designs is the name I use for all my designs, it is where I grew up in NY and I have fond memories from there. the photo is of the beach at the end of the road I lived on and I took it with all the driftwood when I went back to visit my sister in the 90s. The squirrel is my backyard little friend. So tell me what you think?

Now today is Easter and I thought I'd share all you need to know that I learned from the Easter Bunny....





I learned from the Easter Bunnythat....
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
There's no such thing as too much candy.
All work and no play can make you a basket case.
A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
Some body parts should be floppy.
Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
The best things in life are still sweet and gooey..
May the joy of the season fill your heart.
AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Now I know what it stands for - how cool - love your new header - hope you had a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I enjoyed making it more personal, the Niagara Falls pic I took the flower is from my yard last year and the seagulls were taken in Florida when my hubby and I were there a few years ago visiting family. But this photo thing some come out and others don't??? Blogger can be so sensitive....Debb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...