About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Saturday, September 10, 2011



Yesterday my desk top computer "blew up"...Yikes...we were and still are having freak thunder and rain during our heat wave and the power strip went and while cleaning my "puter" it went too...sooooooo.....into the shop it must go and hopefully I didn't blow the motherboard but I fear I did. You cannot sign on at all and there is a blue screen only I cannot even get into safemode. :( I may have the my guy put in Win 7 I am now running on XP....

So we have to take the little guy in to be fixed....That will take a few days thank God I have my "Click-it" and everything is backed up. :)
But I just washed my car and now its all spotted....sugar....


I wonder if they will give me a free wash???
But speaking of sugar....back to my previous paragraph....I saw these silly candies and thought I would share with you all....has anyone seen these?


Who would of thought of Mashmellow Fries??? Now I have heard of Hamburger and Fries Cake,.,,,my son just got one for my g-son's birthday...it really looked like a hambuger and fries, except it is cake, the fries are actually pound cake.



It seems that French Fries are a popular food to replicate in any form...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...