About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Parties, Birds and More............

Last weekend was a busy one...I had two parties to attend...on Saturday we went to a "Sunset" party with our car club, the setting was beautiful and the people lots of fun, there was dancing, live music, and lots of yummy food...it got a bit cooler as the sun set, but there were heaters all around to warm up our toes... :)

the gals and me


the music

the sunset


so beautiful





The next morning the black birds visite dmy house...out front they just came in a huge group and made their way down the street...errie felt like the Alfred Hitcock movie "The Birds"


My Red Hat's group had a "Turkey Bowling" gathering, but the rain ruined that so we had a "Bingo" party and then I moved the table in my diningroom and we all did the "Turkey Strutting" [played to the Hokey Pokey] sang by my Vice Queen Pam, the video shows what good sports the ladies were in doing the "turkey strut and gobble" to win a prize..... :) we laughed and had a blast!!!!
this was the bowling ally I set up

I t was on my patio and sweet hubby helped me
Had it not rained we would of had a ball....

me dressed in my turkey hat


this was the hat band


Vice Queen Pam & me

I'm calling out Bingo numbers


the 3 $$$ winners of the Bingo game

we ended when VQ Pam demonstrated to us several ways to wear scaves...lots of fun
The Social Butterflies "Turkey Strutting" ....




This just proves that "Red Hat" ladies love to be silly
 and have fun!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...