About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Funny & Red Hat Stuff

 SPEAKING OF DRIVER'S LICENSES ~

Check Your Driver's  License


I already removed mine. I suggest you all do the same. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own!  I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all!  Thanks              Homeland  Security! Go to the web site, and check it out.  It's unbelievable!! Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove." This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.  Please notify all your friends so they can protect themselves, too.   Believe me they will thank you for it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got a new Red Hat pin...I love MM and collect all her 
memorabilia so this one is perfect for me...

My Red Hat's group has a monthly "J4UD" [Just 4 You Day] 
at nearby "fast food" stops
and this is the new box I made so in July we can start
 picking suggested names
for the next months place. :)

I just stuck on some letters on all four sides and added a
 little "bling" to the top

Aren't these RH coasters cute?

and more pins


If you remember this was a pin that one of my members made for
everyone on our anniversary...
Source thank you Chatty.. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...