About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Saturday Funnies!!

Photo: Hoodie Laptop Bag
                     What a great idea...it's a "Hoodie Laptop Bag" really easy to do in a pinch... lol




This little guy really wanted a drink...lol

What terrific advise!!


I love cats!

Photo
hmmm...my kind of gal...

Photo
Ok look at the guy on couch and you will see the walls moving...try it!!
Weird huh?

Photo
Got to love Maxine

Photo
Where our world is today....hmmmm

Photo
LOL

Hope you enjoyed the funnies today!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debb! Great post, and while Maxine probably typically WOULD have won top honors with me, my favorite of is the cat and dog and the sliding glass door!! Too funny, and can't wait to show my daughter. There was an incident when she was younger, just a kid, and mad at me because she got in trouble for something or other. Long story short, she got caught making a similar face as the cat, AT HER MOMMY, and was caught at it much sooner than she realized! It was just too funny for me to even get mad about, and neither one of us will ever forget it! Now I'm wondering if I should just email this to her, or if I should post it on FB.. hmmmmm.. (0; I'm thinking through where her best reaction would be! ha! ha! Hope you're enjoying the weekend! ((hugs)) ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...