About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Monday, October 29, 2012

Red Hat Halloween Hoot Party in San Juan Capistrano


The Red Hat chapter Ruby Rail Cruisers had a "Halloween Hoot" that we went to. It was in San Juan Capistrano and we had to take a train to get there...
it was so much fun!!!!


on the way to the train station

Q Cathy on the right was our host
here with her mom

waiting for the train to come

we had quite a group

outside by the track

here it comes

all aboard

picking a seat

I was "Flo" from the Progressive Insurance commercial

Our hostesses hat, I love it

Our group

the party

I won a prize

close up

giving a quote...lol

mom son went out and bought me the right shoes that "Flo" wears

at my house

the shoes

in my yard

back area

this was the hat of the gal that went as the "bag lady" since Long beach
has no more plastic she used our bags we have to use when we go shopping

she looked great

this was a copy of an article she cut out from our newspaper

of course it's me...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...