About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Friday, October 26, 2012

Some Household Tips and Funny Stories

10. Eco-friendly way to get rid of ants: place cucumber peelings where you have the little pests overnight. Child and pet friendly and you dispose of them the next day.


11. Black Licorice will cure constipation nine times out of ten. Source: How Does She
 18. A rope light attached under cabinets makes a great night light for kids bathroom.

Source: DIY Network

19. Put dice in a small tupperware container. Now you can shake your dice without losing them. Genius for car trips.



The Three Little Pigs Eat Dinner

Three Little Pigs went out to dinner one night.

The waiter comes and takes their drink order. "I would like a Sprite," said the first little piggy. "I would like a Coke," said the second little piggy. "I want water, lots and lots of water," said the third little piggy.

The drinks are brought out and the waiter takes their orders for dinner.

"I want a nice big steak," said the first piggy. "I would like the salad plate," said the second piggy. "I want water, lots and lots of water," said the third little piggy.

The meals were brought out and a while later the waiter approached the table and asked if the piggies would like any dessert.

"I want a banana split," said the first piggy. "I want a root beer float," said the second piggy. "I want water, lots and lots of water," exclaimed the third little piggy.

"Pardon me for asking," said the waiter! to the third little piggy, "but why have you only ordered water all evening?" 


 You're gonna LOVE me for this.... Hold on to your seat.

At the risk of you never coming back here ever again........

The third piggy says - "Well, somebody has to go 'Wee, wee, wee, all the way home!" 

 Thank you Calamity Jane!
[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...