About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tag Your It!!!


Tag your it!!!!

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about yourself. People who get tagged need to write on their own blog their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
6 Weird things about me:
1. I love books! I cannot go into a book store without buying not one not two not even three, it is usually 4 or more books that I have to have. I bring them home put them on my book shelf and say I am going to read them. But the truth is that I have 4 book shelves filled actually over filled with books "I'm going" to read" and I am have not read them. Oh I do read books all the time, but I still keep buying more. And garage sales I go crazy buying all sorts of paperbacks because they are usually just a quarter, so I but tons. I have enought reading to last my lifetime and I still want to go and buy more! I'm a reading addict!!
2. I'm a "Clotheshorse" as my hubby calls me! I save every piece opf clothing even when it is out of style thinking that I will use it someday for some event. I have clothes that don't fit me anymore but I am sure someday will! Right! I have outfits from 30 years ago in my hope chest that I I just loved then and so I cannot seem to part with them now. :( And who knows why I keep them??? I have old shorts, pants, and way too many coats and jackets. Now I live in Southern CA, and I even have a heavy Raccoon coat???? WHY???? I just cannot part with any of it or give it away. I have started to "TRY" and I use those words strongly to donate some of my clothes that do not fit me to the Goodwill, but it is a SLOW process!!!
3. I love swapping! I swap on so many sites that I will soon have to get a second job to pay for all my swaps and especially the postage. I swap on my own blogs and Swap-bot, Sp10, Felted Bag Swap, Sox Box, Pen Pal, HP, Fridgies, All Around the House, Granny Squares, ITE Swap, Virtual Vacation, and now I found another one called a Knit one Tea 2, Fat 1/4 Swap, Kawaii Swap, Kaleido Swap, Coloriffic Swaporama, Knit the Classics, Bag Ladies Swap, and I want to be in Dog Day Dishcloth Summer Swap but I missed it! Boo hoo...now what's a girl to do???
4. I eat everything with no condiments on it. I mean I eat a hanburger from a restaurant with out everything but the bun, meat, and tomato, and maybe avacado, but so sauce of any knid. Everytime I go into a restaurant I have to order specail and it bugs my DH to death but I have eaten that way for so long now that I cannot eat any other way. So it's "hold the lettuce, hold the mayo, hold the mustard, hold the onions, hold the cheese, and hold it all, but do please give me the meat and bread!!!"
5. I do not like elevators! I will do everything possible to avoid them even if it means walking up 3 flights of stairs. And if its more I use the elevator but hold my breath that the doors will open for fear of being locked in one. Now my sone repairs elevators so I am sure I could call him if I did get stuck in one and he would come and help me, but I just hate the closed up feeling!! "Claustrophobic" that's me!! If I ever have to get a MRI I am in big trouble...!!!
6. I save gift bags and reuse tissue paper. Everytime I get a present I open it real careful so that I can save the paper and use it again for some other present. I take all the paper at Christmas especially and carefully refold it to try and keep the wrinkles out so I can use it next year. It has become such a thing for me to do that I now have my daughter and son doing the same thing. So we all keep exchanging the same gift bags and tissue paper back and forth over the holidays. We have one bag that has been going around for over 5 years now! :) What can I say??? I'm a little weird?????
Okay, now it's my turn to tag! I am choosing to tag:
3. Patt
Ok gals....now that your tagged lets hear from you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, what's with tagging me??? =) Just so you know, you and I share many of the same weird traits ... check out my list here: http://shawneett.blogspot.com/2007/05/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...