About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My Garden is a Blooming!















This little gut I call "Chi Chi" he loves to pose for me and he is my backyard pet squirrel...and the other little one is in my front yard flowerbed, my daughter gave him to me...



This is called a hybrid geranium and I love its purple color....

I went around and took some snaps of my blooming garden...and WOW the colors were amazing...I love spring when everything just jumps up and sings and the insects and birds are chirping and buzzing away...so stroll with me through some of my flowers... This red and white is another hybrid geranium that my son got me in 2004 on Mother's Day when we went to the Queen Mary in their flowerbed he snipped off a branch and it has grown in my front yard ever since...the purple and white daiseys are in my front yard along with my succulent red bead plant and Gerber Daiseys.The orange ones are called Parrots Beak and they grow around my pond, sooooo pretty...and the pink ones in the flowerpot are impatients and hang from the front tree


The yellow daisys are out front, and the orangish blooms are around the pond and it is a water plant called, Orange Canna.

The white potted ones here are my sweet smelling Jasmine flowers....

So as you can see my yard is blooming all kinds of colors....

WOW...love flowers!!!

Oh I must not forget to add a little crochet...this is a picture of a crocheted hanger sachet that I made for my swap partner in the All Around the House bedroom swap for March...I love this pattern asn will make lots more for gifts, but I am changing it to baby hangers, the bigger ones are just too big!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...