About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

What Harry Potter Wand are You?


What hat do you wear, being the HP fan I am...of course I am....Gryffindor, who else... :) go and see what hat you are ?????























What Harry Potter Wand Are You?
Your Result: 9" Willow, Phoenix Feather


Your wand is shorter than average, with a light and surprisingly tough wood. Phoenix Feather is rare and powerful; it is also an Ollivander favorite. Your wand is ideal for Charms.

12.5" Yew, Dragon Heartstring

10.5" Ash, Phoenix Feather

11" Mahogany, Unicorn Hair

14" Holly, Veela Hair

8.5" Mahogany, Dragon Heartstring

11.5" Yew, Unicorn Hair

11" Ash, Hippogriff Talon

What Harry Potter Wand Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I am working on my first windsock, following your general pattern, and am hoping to post about it tomorrow sometime. I always thought I would do it in plastic canvas, but scratch that! This will hold up much better, and I'm really liking it so far! I'll be putting on my creative thinking cap to figure out how, and how MUCH I want to embellish it. I'm doing a patriotic colors one in stripes so it could get a little TOO busy looking if I'm not careful! Love your ideas though, so I'm SURE I will make another one soon! I'll have to go get fitted for my wand at Ollivaners, either tonight, or tomorrow morning sometime.. Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...