About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Thursday, October 01, 2009


My pond is really blooming even now that it is fall time...I love all the green and there was a new flower this am on the big bush...really pretty with pink petals.. its hanging right over the flowing falls...

last weekend I went on a yarn field trip and found all these fun buttons.. I made this little guy out of felt...






These little birds showed up at my feeders. they are small and dark brown cute as can be


some of the goodies I used to make my neices "B" day gifts... :) and the card I sent her...







my fish are asking for food




and my pet squirrel always lets me take her pic...she is such a ham!!








I shot this one of a spider in her web with the sun coming up in the am....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...