Guess who walked in our doggy door the other night????? I was sitting and knitting watching TV and something stirred out of the corner of my eye when I looked up towards the back laudry room which is off the living room, a big furry creature walked through the doggie door into the back room....yup a big old RACOON!!!!! I was so stunned...I yelled for DH and when he came our furry friend had turned and walked back out. Now that explains the turned oved trash can and why Allie's food was all eaten, I thought she was just hungry, and also why there were candy wrappers all over the floor and the candy dish was scattered on the floor too.... he obviously came in during the night and helped himslef....he looked more like this....
Back in time, Reed Bingham Lake
-
I'm going to spend October of this year, sharing photos from camping trips
that were taken in 2025.
I had photos I never shared and they are just too go...
1 day ago












































Too funny, good thing it wasn't a skunk! You better put a cover over that door at night.
ReplyDelete