About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Monday, April 26, 2010

My Yard Flowers and A Wild Tomato Plant

These little "chocolate" brown finches left for awhile because the back of the Oleader bush was cut, but they have returned and they are so cute. :) Yesterday we had two bright yellow finches come and take a bath in the falls in our pond, they were so quick that I wasn't able to capture them in a photo but I did some other visitors... :)

The little doves were running all over the yard and then I almost cut down this big bush.....
But when I looked closer I realized that it was a wild tomatoe bush, and little tomatoes are already forming...
Wow I will have some fresh home grown tomatoes this year!!! :)










This little orange one in the middle has really grown...he was just an inch long last spring...now look at him he is a good 5" now.....wow...




1 comment:

  1. wow - I LOVE Your backyard! Beautiful video to capture that peaceful and oh-so-paradise-like feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...