About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Its My Birthday Tomorrow

It's my Birthday tomorrow, yup right on Easter Sunday....hmmmmm ...I have to share my presents...hmmmm looky at what my DH got me... :)
 I have been wanting to replace those GREEN chairs with the ugly blue stripes to wicker ones for quite some time...and he went out and got me these pretty ones for my "B" day...I ama  happy camper...yes I am...and one is even a rocker...I love them... :)
 They match in color my other two and he is painting the tops of my wicker tables to match them... :)
The girls at my knitting group surprised me with this HUGE Pink egg...I couldn't imagine what it was???? Then I started to unwrap...and unwrap...and unwrap.....I swear it took me an hour....oh my....it was so much fun...they had the waitress deliver it to me...so I wouldn't know who made it up....see the end photo for all the goodies that were tucked inside... :) And to top it off once I got down through all that ribbon there was yarn wrapped around the next stage of my gifts...and not 1 skein, but 2 skeins more to unwrap...LOL....my arms got really tired...but it was my knitting friend Diane who had done it,,we all laughed and after I scolded her I gave her a BIG hug for her idea and thoughtfulness to make my "B" with my friends such a fun time!!!!

I just love my knitting friends...



Happy Easter to Everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...