About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back From Ny and LA Fair Ribbons

Above my nephew had this hair hat he wore since he has none and we all took turns wearing it... LOL
Hi there....we are back from NY...Foxy sure did miss us. ...we had a great time. :) It is always fun to visit with family....here's some of our photos from there....and WOW the colors for fall were just awesome!!!!!

An old 1880s gravesite

 At the 50s diner


We set off "poppers"




Just beautiful


The pillow I made my sis with $$$ weaved into it...


 I thought this fan was cute

The ribbons won at LA Fair 2010


My sis wearing the necklace I made her




This is a photo of my sis and our kids in 1971 and then again now, Lori my daughter couldn't make it so we held up her photo... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...