About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Parties-Fun-Laughter-Family-Prizes-Projects and More


I made some Ghosts from pillow cases and then made the Stitch n' Chicks black cats

I won 1st place on the costume contest, the theme was the 70s---here's the group


Happy winner


my daughter got a new "do" this was Saturday

my g-girls picked out their Halloween costumes from my never ending costume trunk and modeled them for us

my daughter and her daughter we were celebrating my g-daughter's 13th "B" day

here we all are in our "B" day hats


Bob fooling around and the g-kids above

Lori and me Lori and her hubby


A crow in its nest and John was fooling around too


my Frankenstein Lab sign


Foxy was watching Chi Chi and Chi Chi was stuffing her mouth with peanuts, its amazing how many they can push in there

this little ground squirrel has taken up home in my yard too....its just a baby

 fabric scene I made and then I also made the bats out of fabric and squiggle eyes..
 I even decorated the orange sioda

Chi Chi decides to hide some peanuts for later in my planter...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...