About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Some Fun Crafting Projects To Share

Chloee my little furry baby had to sit by me while I was on the computer. She loves to look out the window besides being near to me...

I made all my phone calls yesterday..phew...I was really behind...I have been so busy that I hadn't had a chance to talk to friends or family..



These Mason Jar Path lights are so cute and made from inexpensive materials from the dollar store... :) I am always looking for a bargain

This website has a lot of goodies to make ...


But there are no two ways about it...Martha Stewart takes the cake when it comes to craft projects, she has a ton of pictures, lots of cute ideas and just plain fun!! And these party lanterns are so attractive and easy to make I can't wait to make a few for my next party.. :)







2 comments:

  1. Chloee is a cute fur baby and I think I'll check out the Martha Stewart and see what easy to you is. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know that I assume "easy" to me is the same as it is to everyone else, but Martha Stewart is really easy and very thorogh on her instructions. :) Hope you find something that you can tackle. :) Debb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...