About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Party Fun & Games

I know I'm a site, 

me 

this gal painted her eyelids and forehead
to match her eye shirt...too funny

this gal is the sunshine gal even her
tennies were yellow
We had our stitching Halloween party last night. What a blast!!! See more here we played several games. One was called "Picking the Pumpkins" where I had written on cut out construction paper pumpkins either "Trick"[with a trick to do] or "Treat" on the backs. Then you got a "Treat" from the bowl in the middle of the table filled with candy. The "Tricks" were silly like, howl like a wolf, hoot like an owl, flap your arms like a bat, cackle like a witch and other silly Halloween things. :) 
                                 
Then we played "Story Lines" where I had written a sentence like, "The door creaked open and in walked...." then you had to finish it and pass it on to the next person who then had to repeat what they said pick a new card and finish that sentence. :) Of course most of us kept forgetting and the endings were hilarious and we all laughed our heads off. Then we each got to pick a "Witches Brew Treat" out of the big plastic purple pumpkin.




I made a "Witch on the Wall" game. I printed out a witch and tacked it to a poster board, I wrote "666" on the back and had each guest take a push pin with a name tag on it and pick somewhere on the witch to tack it up at the end of the night we took it down and turned over the board and the one that was the closest to the "666" won and got the crochet witch candle I made. :) along with a made up "Stitch n' Chicks" good stitching spell...lol....


Here's some more of the Halloween decorations and prizes I made...



Add caption

the goodie bags

the dropping spider

the ghost earring sI made

the candy corn guessing jar

my "Rainbow Scarf" project

the "Witch's Brew"

the "Wall Witch"

the crocheted Ghost candle

the witch cauldron 

the cadaver man lol

Frankenstein's lab





4 comments:

  1. What fun! That's my kind of party! Fun...and comfy..costumes! I think I could come up with one of these! heehee! Enjoy your weekend! Any treats left? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie...
    Oh you are just precious. I love this share. So much fun. I can hear all the chatter and laughter amongst you all. Your costume is precious. Love that big comb. SO cute.

    Isn't it fun to have FUN? Some people are afraid to let go and have a good time. I say Why Not?

    Have a wonderful Halloween. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun!! I need more friends like you!!Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all and you are all right...I love to let loose and be with friends that feel the same. We chatter so much ang iggle till we cry, but most of important we just have a ton of fun... :) Thank you all for commenting..Debb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...