About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tea Pots and Kitchen Decor


I love tea pots and my kitchen is whimsical with lots of animals too....

music tea pot

book store tea pot 

horse cups

my MM cookie jar

Add caption

this one plays music

tea cozy

fish pitcher

more tea pots

cow cup

my rooster on my refrigerator

holds my tea pots


found this at a fair 

holds my tea

from my window tonight

Chloee loves to ride in the car



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE all your beautiful teapots, but that cow cup really caught my eye too! My kitchen has various cows, and roosters scattered about!! It's my little country kitchen, with George Straight, or Toby Keith playing on the radio; and all the while, in reality I'm pretending I'm not stuck here in the suburbs! (0; Chloe looks sweet riding in the car. I'm afraid our little Ubu, (cocker spaniel) is not so well behaved in a car. Someone has to have a real wrestler's hold on him, or he'd be causing an accident for sure!!... Have a great day! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tina, I was making them cow cups a few years back. I think I sold them all ??? Glad you liked all my tea pots I do get carried away sometimes when I collect things.. But I love the farm theme....Ohhh I can hear George and Toby singing over here...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful tea pots! I enjoyed seeing them. laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...