About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sun Shine and Fry Foods And Earrings

Photobucket

The sun was shining out today!!!



Fried Food is it a heart Risk or a Myth????
It is a "myth" that regularly eating fried foods causes heart attacks, 
 researchers have found, as long as you use olive oil or sunflower oil.
I love fried sliced potatoes and bacon and french fries, but about 5 years ago the doc told me I needed 
to cut back, so I cut out french fries, bacon, no more fried potatoes and I guess it is better
of course I still didn't lose weight???? I guess its my portions, but I do love food. :) 
Now I read this and wonder what????? I wonder if I can indulge again????
They say there is mounting research that it is the type of oil used, and whether or not it has been used before, that really matters. The latest study, published in the British Medical Journal, found no association between the frequency of fried food consumption in Spain - where olive and sunflower oils are mostly used - and the incidence of serious heart disease. However, the British Heart Foundation warned Britons not to "reach for the frying pan" yet, pointing out that the Mediterranean diet as a whole was 
 healthier than ours.   
What do you think?????

I have been busy making jewelry for my Etsy shop.....
This is from my "Whimsical" collection
Green Aliens earrings here

Cupcake pin here

Friends Pin here

Victorian Shabby Chic Pin here

"I Love Kitties" pin here

My cow earrings here

Doggie earrings here

Turtles in purple available here

Super Bowl Earrings here

Meow Kitty Cat Earrings here

my pink turtles available here
                                  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...