About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Big Kick--Macrame'--and Some Other Pretty Projects!!

I got a Big Shot Sizzix over a year ago and have never used it??? I was kind of intimidated with it I guess but after reading all the different uses that Keep Calm and Craft On has posted about it I am now excited to experiment with it...

With the right dies you can make just about anything from flowers to bees to any shape....and you can cut cans, burlap and fabric....yippy....

Remember in the 70s when we used to Macrame'??? Ok I am dating myself...lol....but I used to love doing it, well I found a couple of my mom's old books and have decided to try it again...one thing she made that I really loved was a hanging table....she was soooo talented... :)


Check out this beautiful bag...over at Expression's  handmade black crochet and macrame purse I just love this

My mom had made this one in white....don't know what happened to it but it always hung in the hallway..




Modern Craft has some great photos of Macrame' projects...

Ohhh and I love these












shown over at Macrame' Lovers site a great place for those who love Macrame'

This table even has a light in it... yummy   at Sheldon's Macrame'

No matter what you decide to make it is sturdy and can be so pretty...think of the possiblilities available for the patio or spare room or the living room...???

And for working in the garden I thought these crocheted gloves were too pretty....there is a FREE pattern on the site aren't these the prettiest green???  



And check out these cute hangers with an extra flower trim that makes them oh so femmine... over at MarmaladeRose 


                                               Quote of the Day:
                              "What type of Vitamin do you need
                                 to take to have a good friend???" 
                                              Answer: B1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...