- just get an empty oatmeal container,
- use some pretty fabric or some pretty scrapbook paper
- wrap it around the container measuring the exact fit
- don't forget the top
- for the top you will need to glue around the edge of the top and then push the fabric around easing it around and you might have to cut small slits to get the wrinkles to go away
- cut to fit [see the tutorial for exact fitting directions]
- either use double sided tape or I use all purpose crafting glue
- let it sit overnight if you glue it to set it
- After it has dried you can add a flower to the top either silk, or crochet one, or use some fabric and just hot glue it in place leting it drape ove and twist it in places to make it look pretty
- that's it now just wrap those headbands around it....
Fuzzy Chicks and Red Roses - Our roses are blooming like crazy! And fuzzy chicks are trying to make things more fun in the lanai. It's hard to imagine 'fun' right now because I've m...
2 days ago