About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Friday, December 09, 2011

Christmas Decorations

I have been seeing all these pretty table center pieces around with glass vases and bulbs so I decided that I would try my hand with one...

  • I went to Walmart and got a mixed bag of bulbs
  • I had a beautiful vase from flowers last the my DD had given me
  • and I added a couple of Christmas glasses to each side

This is the finished project!!! I love it!!





close up

the glass

all three

for my friend
 I put together a Christmas gift for a friend and last year I attempted to make an elf's shoe, I like it but have never finished the other so it sits out as one!! :)

from the back

this is the full view




                                      


2 comments:

  1. Love the one slipper! I made several pairs one year, and still wear mine every Christmas! Loved seeing your tree in a previous post.. It looks beautiful! As for the Christmas balls, I have a box full of brand new ones, never opened. I just picked them up on clearance once! I think I may just hunt around for a vase now! (0; Hope you're enjoying the holiday season! ((hugs)) ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, on the tree, and I have got to finish up and make the 2nd one...you'll have to post a pic of them and when you make the center piece I want to see that one too. :) Its an easy pretty table center....Debb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...