About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blog Commenting Problems!!!

Hello, Apparently some problems on "Blogger" are still happening when trying to comment on some blogs, not all just some. If you go to comment on a blog and it takes you to your sign in page be sure that the check box "remember me" is UNchecked. According to blogger this should stop the problem of bouncing back and forth and then allow you to comment.

If anyone else has had these issues and it works for you let me know....I have been having these problems and this seems like such a simple solution. :)

Thank you Chatty for helping me out by posting...


3 comments:

  1. If bloggers would take off word verification it would help a lot too - like you have below. Blogger now picks out all unusual spam and puts in a place for you to check it out. That might help too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the hint..tried it and it is working..Yipee!!!! Let me know how we do the swap for potholders..haven't heard from Faith..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I turned mine off too...but I get so much spam without it.. :(

    I am not too sure how we do it..I think we make up our own time frames and we each make a pot holder for each other....With vacations and all I will need till August to send mine, I go on vacation the 1st two weeks so how about we say by the end of August??? Let me know... Debb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...