About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Friday, June 17, 2011

Slumber Stitch and Chat and Chloee

My computer has been acting up and I got my Crochet blog posted and then when I started to post here it went "kapook"!!! So I am here again to try...

Chloee loves to go on walks with me but I cannot always take her. :( So the other day I was about to leave when I noticed I needed to water my hanging plants out front. Chloee heard me out there and this is what she did...








Now doesn't she just look the cutest...??? She found a spot where she can see me under our gate...lol...


Last Saturday the gals and I had a slumber stitchin get together and we made smores.....yummmy.....













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...