About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Monday, June 27, 2011

Graduations, Wounded Warriors, Games, and Chloee Fun

My g-son graduates from 8th grade and my son

my g-daughter graduated from 8th grade and
my daughter and me
 Lots of family and fun parties
in Norco where I used to live I captured some horses walking down
the trails while visiting my friend
 
Chloee likes to hide under the hasset, well she thinks
 she is hiding... lol

one of my dare questions was to name all of the 7 dwarfs,
do you know them all?
 
one of the gals dare was to wrap toilet paper around her head
and leave it there the rest of the evening...lol


the gal from our car club that lead the parade had a house party
 with tons of food with Wounded Warriors
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your grandson - glad you had a nice time - and I could name 6 of the dwarfs.

    My dog thinks these chimes are my door bell and he is barking! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...