About Me-----Treasures Again----My Store----Etsy----Patterns----Handmade Products
-------------------------------------------------------

Someone once said -

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the people who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." Amen

===========================================



*************If you want to print or PDF any post, just click on the links at the end of that post**********

Wednesday, June 29, 2011


Today is the day my good friend and I always get together for a scone and hot tea at 9 am and chat for awhile at a nearby bakery/deli. Today was no different, except she had no vehicle so I had to stop by and pick her up.


So we started to chat and chat and chat and chat and before we knew it the time flew by and it was 11:40 am??? Wow.....

then we decided to go to the gym next door for our usual short 30 minute work out and I did the treadmill and she picked out a few weights....then we chatted a little more and she said well now its time for lunch....lol......so next to the gym is a

Subway and we hopped over there and had a turkey sub sandwich...well at least it was calorie smart....lol....




This weekly get together has become a really good stress reducer and "hump" day ritual. Thank God for good friends....



2 comments:

  1. Wish I had a friend like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a dear....I think we could chat for hours and hours and my other good friend Pam and Pat and I get together we are cackling hens and just chat and laugh up a storm!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I really enjoy comments and try to answer everyone, become a follower and never miss any future posts. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, the link is to the side!

"Crafting and Reading and Shopping, Oh My!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...