This video has a lot great hints and tips how to decorate your staircases
this video shows you how to make a table center piece like I made on my previous post.
Oh my this is a great idea as I am always looking for some way to add those Candy Canes to my decor...
Now this one adds flowers and a little more detail..GREAT!!!
Oh this is cool and so easy, I am off to make this one now!!
Wow who would of thought coffee filters could look so pretty???
Enjoy the decorating tips....
I would rather HIKE!
-
I spent the summer complaining. I knew I shouldn't but I did it anyway. It
was too hot to hike. I had a heat rash that made it miserable to even be
outsi...
2 days ago












































Hey girl - these were cool! Thank you! Loved them. sandie
ReplyDeleteCute ideas!.. Love the candy cane vases and candles! I had hoped to make a coffee filter wreath too at some point, but maybe next year! So many great ideas, and so little time; but as long as they keep rolling in, we're all happy, right?! ~tina
ReplyDeletehi gals, oh I agree so mant ideas, and I thought those coffee filter ones were a "hoot" Glad you enjoyed them. :) Debb
ReplyDelete